gEDA-user: thanks DJ

DJ

Thanks for your posting the Intel QX3 play piccie a while back.

Seeing your comments reminded me the QX3 looked interesting so I found one on Ebay. Great for looking at tracks, solder joints, SMD, bondwires particularly as the eyes get older. All onscreen and recordable.

Works with linux. I wrote a bit of a UI so I can twiddle all its knobs and buttons. I built it a new stand with a bigger throat and better vertical movement, which helps too.
john