Re: gEDA-user: PCB & Gschem

Charles Lepple wrote:
On 2/24/06, Marc Price <mark.price13@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Im not reading Bill Wilsons Tutorial I Dont Want to be influenced by it
im Writting my own

So how do we meet in the middle? Simple - work with what is out there
already, instead of reinventing the wheel. If you're new to gEDA and
PCB, read an existing tutorial, *and* take notes on what is missing,
incorrect, or just plain hard to understand. For instance, if you
think you have a better way to present Bill's tutorial, tell him. It
will take a lot less time to help him improve his tutorial than
writing your own tutorial from scratch, and it will save other people
from having to wade through several tutorials just to get past the
first part of the learning curve.

This is dead on.

-Dan