gEDA-user: PCB again problem with undo

I added a rectangle to connect ground plane with soldering strip (for
soldering shielding box) and then it started saying that about every net
is shorted with about every one. So I tried to remove the small one but
the big was removed. Error messages
** Message: GotoError: ChangeGroupVisibility (GetLayerNumber
** Message: GotoError: ChangeGroupVisibility (GetLayerNumber
** Message: GotoError: ChangeGroupVisibility (GetLayerNumber
were generated I don't know exactly when. Then I did undo to recover the
big rectangle but got bad serial number 700 instead of 699 something
like this.

CL<