Re: gEDA-user: PCB-> net specific constraint

--- Hans Nieuwenhuis <vzzbx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,

> - Routestyles can be adjusted on a net level basis
> in manual and
> autorouting

> Routestyles:
> So far I have them working ok just for manual
> routing, autorouter does
> not work yet.

The autorouter already completely honors per-net route
styles. So long as the net is associated with a given
route style the autorouter will use all of the width,
clearance and via sizes associated with it. There may
be an issue that already routed nets (at the time of
invocation of the autorouter) do not have their
specific style clearance honored, but I'm not sure.

>The clearance bit however does not
> work yet and right now I
> am a bit at a loss how to get it to work if  AutoDRC
> is switched on. Is
> it possible one of the devs can elaborate me on that
> point?

The "AutoDRC" uses the DRC rules to establish
clearance. For starters, it would have to use style
keepaways instead of the DRC clearance rule. Then it
would need to treat each potentially intersecting
copper with its associated keepaway. That would be
done using the callback function in the r_search.