Re: gEDA-user: Re: ground plane fill

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 15:38:36 -0800, Ben Jackson wrote:

Why isn't that the default?  For that matter, why isn't it just automatic
that lines and arcs in the same net as the polygon merge, and others clear?

I guess, it is because the GTK GUI is currently floating in maintainer-less
mode, while the lesstif GUI is actively attended.  (pun intended)

well, it could also be that during the large amount of changes that went on during the Xaw -> gtk and then gtk -> HID conversion that a default simply got switched by mistake. While I'm not spending lots of time on the GUI, I am actually doing some work on the GTK GUI so it has not been totally abandoned. My project right now is restoring user customizable menus. It is partially working.

-Dan