Re: gEDA-user: Next step questions

On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 01:33:02PM -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
> [other configure options, type "./configure --help" to see them all:
>   --enable-doc	 to build documenatation
>   --enable-maintainer-mode	to rebuild docs from sources]

Beware that --enable-doc is the default, but will fail without
--enable-maintainer-mode (which makes some of the needed images).  So
choose one of

	--disable-doc

or
	--enable-maintainer-mode --enable-doc

Otherwise the make will fail in the doc which interferes with make install.

However it's definitely worth the trouble to run the CVS version, as I have
discovered over the last few days!

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>