Re: gEDA-user: Next step questions

*Many, many* thanks!

For geda/gaf, the instructions are pretty clear.  The only question I have is what I should set in Fedora for the environment variables PATH, LD_LIBRARY_PATH, and PKG_CONFIG_PATH.

For pcb, the cvs instructions on that page are pretty generic cvs instructions.  Anything special for pcb?  Will a standard make after the download do?

Many thanks,
Craig