gEDA-user: LEF Parser. License questions

Hi,

  I obtained the lefdefref.pdf from si2 website & half completed the
parser using ANTLR.

Are there any license constraints from cadence if I want to release my
parser as GPL? I actually read through the license at the starting of
the document. But as I am not a lawyer, could not make a decision.

I know that geda uses a LEF parser. So it should be ok for me to release
this parser as GPL. But I want to be sure before I do so.

Any suggestions are very much appreciated.

Thanks
Raghu