Re: gEDA-user: LM318 , LT318 any difference?

On Saturday 17 February 2007 22:00, carzrgr8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:
> anyone know?  The don't simulate quite the same, and cost is
> a bunch different - yet the specs look very similar.

Based on the data sheet, it looks to me that LT318 is a selected
LM318.

You say "they don't simulate quite the same".   Did you look at
the models to see what is different?  If they are binary blobs,
do you trust them?

I love it when I see models like a transistor model that shows a
beta of something like 273.472823.  A quick look at the data
sheet says beta is between 50 and 500.  Do you trust it?