Re: gEDA-user: Re: VMPlayer Image

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
I just downloaded it and installed it in a vmplayer on my linux dektop box. Next, I will try to install geda on
this virtual place. Also, I have to figure out how to slow down my optical mouse in dsl-n.

You're off and running Kai-Martin. I think this idea could get "coolness" "mindshare" and so forth, since U. professors use it on their students these days. It's already being promoted! Yay!

Some of the folks on this list disdaining the inrush of Windows users nagging about "absent features normal in a commercial Windows app" may shudder to think how close we may be to such a surge of user-base... er.. uh... baseness...

John Griessen