Re: gEDA-user: Help - please

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007, Harold D. Skank wrote:

In order to make the information more readable, I have
broken the symbols into slots, 4 in the smaller case and 6 in the larger
case.  Since none of the slots within a symbol share any common pins, I
have deleted the slotdef attribute from the symbols.  I have included
slotnum and slot.

One other thought: To do what you want, you don't need a slotted symbol at all. All you need to do is give four different symbols the same refdes. Gnetlist will treat the four separate symbols as part of the same device.

Try getting rid of all slot attributes, and run gsch2pcb again.

Stuart