Re: gEDA-user: Help - please

no, I'm pretty certain (95%) that it is not gsch2pcb causing the problem. It is almost certainly gnetlist.

gnetlist -g PCB -o myfile.net mysch1.sch mysch2.sch ...

Fair enough. In the backend gnet-PCB.scm, this fcn:

  (define (PCB:display-connections nets)
    (apply format #f "~:@{~A-~A ~}\n" nets))

is called by this one:

  (define (PCB:write-net netnames port)
    (if (not (null? netnames))
        (let ((netname (car netnames)))
          (display netname port)
          (display "\t" port)
          (display (gnetlist:wrap (PCB:display-connections (gnetlist:get-all-connections netname)) 200 " \\") port)
          (PCB:write-net (cdr netnames) port))))

The magic number 200 is an arg to gnetlist:wrap, which is supposed to
take a long string and wrap it after some number of chars (in this
case 200).  I wonder if this is failing somehow?

Maybe Harold needs to bump up 200 to some larger value?

Stuart