gEDA-user: refdes_renum

Hi, possibly this may be of interest.  I made a minor error using refdes_renum.  I missed Sheet05.sch from the list of 13 sheets I wanted renumbering.  Sheet 5 somehow got renumbered as sheet 5 and sheet 6 was also renumbered as sheet 5 so I had two U501 integrated circuits.  The rest of the sheets were also one off so sheet 13 was renumbered as 12.  I’m sure adding Sheet05.sch to refdes_renum will fix it.  I’m not stuck so this is not an issue.  Regards Ian.