Re: gEDA-user: Can I configure gschem to start with last schematic worked on?

On Fri, 2008-02-01 at 11:41 -0500, Robert Butts wrote:
> I'd like setup gschem to start with the last schematic I was woking on
> when gschem was closed.  Is this possible?  I checked the gschem
> faqs and found nothing.

Not at present possible, but this isn't the first time I've heard this
feature request.

Peter B proposed to implement something along these lines, so perhaps
the best thing is to file a feature request in the tracker:

If it looks like we're on the way to a 1.6.0 release (about 6 months
time?) and this still isn't implemented, feel free to prod us about it.

Best wishes,

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,