Re: gEDA-user: make install doesn't work on OpenBSD

twibright@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Spam detection software, running on the system "bondage.mcmahill.net", has
> identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
> has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
> similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
> postmaster for details.
>
> Content preview:  Hello libgeda and gschem 1.3.1 make install doesn't work on
>    OpenBSD. The icon-theme-installer calls /bin/bash which doesn't exist on
>   OpenBSD. The bash is on OpenBSD under /usr/local/bin/bash CL< [...]
>
> Content analysis details:   (7.1 points, 7.0 required)
>
>  pts rule name              description
> ---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
>  3.2 TVD_RCVD_IP4           TVD_RCVD_IP4
>  1.9 TVD_RCVD_IP            TVD_RCVD_IP
>  2.1 RCVD_NUMERIC_HELO      Received: contains an IP address used for HELO
>  0.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
>                             [score: 0.4364]
> -0.1 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

> gEDA-user: make install doesn't work on OpenBSD
> From:
> twibright@xxxxxxxxxx
> Date:
> Thu, 7 Feb 2008 15:18:17 +0100
> To:
> geda-user@xxxxxxxx
>
> To:
> geda-user@xxxxxxxx
>

> Hello
>
> libgeda and gschem 1.3.1 make install doesn't work on OpenBSD. The icon-theme-installer calls /bin/bash which doesn't exist on OpenBSD. The bash is on OpenBSD under /usr/local/bin/bash

The version of icon-theme-installer in pcb *should* work ok with most
/bin/sh and we can drop the bash requirement.  I'd appreciate someone
else doing some testing before it is pulled back over to geda.  The pcb
one came from geda and then I modified it to get rid of some bash-isms.
  I'll note that we can't rely on /usr/local/bin/bash being there either.

-Dan