gEDA-user: gschem slotting bug

Using gschem 1.3.1.20080110, if I start a new design, insert a
7400-1.sym (for example) and change the slot number, the displayed pin
numbers don't change. If I save and exit, then restart gschem with the
design, the pin numbers are now correct. In fact, I can then change the
slot number and the pin numbers now change as they should. Seems to be a
problem with any slotted symbol you've just inserted - have to save,
exit and restart before the pin numbers display properly.

Is this a known bug?

--
Peter Baxendale <peter.baxendale@xxxxxxxxxxxx>