Re: gEDA-user: gschem slotting bug

I've just built 1.4.0 and it does the same for me. This is built from
the sources on the download page (1.4.0.20080127), not from git. Is
there anything in my configuration that could cause this (hard to see
what)?

To be clear:
run gschem (no file name)
add component
pick 7400-1.sym from 7400-series-logic library
click in the page to add a gate
edit its attributes, change slot attribute to 2

On my system (Fedora 7) the pin numbers don't change until I save and
restart. After that, everything is ok, but if I add another from the
library, the same thing happens again.

--
Peter Baxendale <peter.baxendale@xxxxxxxxxxxx>