Re: gEDA-user: gschem slotting bug

Thanks for responding to this, and I've found out what's going wrong. I
had "promote-invisible" enabled in my gafrc file and was editing the
slot attribute which was then visible.

If instead I turn off promote-invisible, then add a slot attribute with
the required number it works fine - pins updated at once.

I'm re-reading the gschem manual to try to understand this - it's not
immediately obvious to me why it doesn't work the way I was doing it, or
why you need a hidden slot attribute in addition to the visible one. I'm
sure there are good reasons, though.

--
Peter Baxendale <peter.baxendale@xxxxxxxxxxxx>