gEDA-user: gschem, More than one component found with name ...

Hello,

some of my own symbols im my project directory have identical names as
symbols in /usr/share/gEDA, so gschem reports

"Mehr als ein Bauteil mit dem Namen [in-1.sym] gefunden"

Yes, I asked the same question in October 2007:

http://archives.seul.org/geda/user/Oct-2007/msg00165.html

I am still not sure if this is only a status report (which I can ignore)
or an important warning.

I have a file gafrc in my project directory:

stefan@AMD64-X2 ~/gEDA/DAD $ cat gafrc
(component-library "../gschem-sym")
(component-library "../imported-symbols")

My symbols with identical names are in "../gschem-sym", and
it seems that gschem gives my own symbols precedence -- fine.
I am not sure what other programs like gsch2pcb do. gschem2pcb reports
nothing about duplicate symbol names.

In the past I have deleted all duplicate files in /usr/share/gEDA. But I
have do do it again whenever I install a new geda suite. Maybe I should
rename my own symbols?

So my question is: Can I ignore the gschem report about duplicate
symbols (and live with these duplicates)?

Best regards

Stefan Salewski