Re: gEDA-user: New user - Hierarchy problem

Actually, I have to take that back, the nets do show up correctly
connected for all of the IOs, but the pins on the lower level schematic
also show up in the net list as nets with only a single pin. So those nets
in question are actually in the net list twice, once as single pin nets
and then again as correctly connected to the other pins that are also in
the net. Interesting. Now, why is this happening? Is it something I have
wrong or is it a bug? I am not doing my own board layout so I can just
edit out the offending nets in the netlist file before I send it to my
layout guy. It would be nice to know why it's happening though.
Steve