Re: gEDA-user: New user - Hierarchy problem

Continuing my checking, I have found that *all* the nets on the lower
level schematics are showing up in the net list file twice, first as
separate nets and then again as included in the proper nets with all the
pins from the lower levels combined with the top level connections. The
reason those particular nets were being flaged is that they were the only
nets that had only one pin connection on the lower level schematic. There
must be a setting somewhere to stop this behavior. I just have no idea
where it would be.
Steve