Re: gEDA-user: New user - Hierarchy problem

My symbol, that I created, that represents my lower level schematic has
pins with only pin numbers, pinseq numbers, and pin labels. The pin labels
match the refdes on the IO connectors on the underlying schematic. That is
the way it was done on the gTAG example. I tried assigning pintypes to the
IO connectors but that didn't seem to make any difference.
Steve