Re: gEDA-user: New user - Hierarchy problem

Steven Taylor wrote:
> My symbol, that I created, that represents my lower level schematic has
> pins with only pin numbers, pinseq numbers, and pin labels. The pin labels
> match the refdes on the IO connectors on the underlying schematic.

OK, How about the refdes of the symbol that corresponds to the leaf cell schematic
placed in the to schematic?
Did you give those different names?  Mine have names like S1, S2, S3, etc.

Want me to create a schematic set with embedded symbols and send it to you for another example to follow?
The schematic is for some free-published hardware... no problem to look at it.

John Griessen

--
Ecosensory   Austin TX