Re: gEDA-user: gEDA Binary Suite v0.0.1 released

> Did you build this with a script?

Yes.  Checkout the buildgeda git repository on git.gpleda.org.
I still need to commit the last few changes and tag the repo with
0.0.1.

> I would like to make a version for OS X  ppc and intel platforms

I have no idea how much pain you will have with it on a non-GNU/Linux
platform.  I am in the process of making it more multi-platform friendly
(mainly because I want to target other plaforms; unfortunately I don't
have access to an OSX machine at the moment :(.  If somebody has a
networked OSX box out there and is willing to give me a shell account,
I could spend some time making sure releases work on OSX out of the box.

-Ales