Re: gEDA-user: attribute promotion query

[snip]
> > and gnetlist.  If you have a mismatch between what is configured for
> > the attribute promotion for gschem vs gnetlist, you will get some
> > rather incorrect netlists.
>
> Hmm.. I thought it wouldn't affect gnetlist, since promotion isn't
> enabled with reading in saved schematic files.

The attribution promotion code does have some affect when
72c4db8aa20c22baa4243a0d27b3bb3f32f3ef64 which was due to the
"other" programs not having/not knowing about the default values for
attribute-promotion, promote-invisible, and keep-invisible.

-Ales