gEDA-user: gschem, same symbol on two sheets

Hello,

I know that I can divide large symbols like FPGAs in multiple
sub-symbols, which I can use on different sheets of gschem schematics.
(sub-symbols have the same refdes, so gsch2pbc will know how to put all
together.)

Now I have a medium size symbols (ADC with 32 pins).
I think it should be possible to create one single symbol, make one
gschem sheet where I connect the digital pins, and an other sheet where
I connect the remaining pins ( maybe a third one for power or
configuration pins.)

The advantage is, that I have not to think about division in advance --
the unconnected pins do not make to much clutter.

Or will this lead to any problems?

Best regards

Stefan Salewski