Re: gEDA-user: New user - Hierarchy problem

When creating a hierarchy you end up with refdes numbers with the top
level refdes of the circuit symbol, a slash, and then the underlying
refdes such as X101/R102. I would like to end up with refdes on the top
level of R1, R2, etc. and parts from the underlying schematic be R101,
R102, etc. for the first instance and R201, R202, etc. from the second
instance, and so on. I have four copies of my underlying circuit
instantiated on my top level schematic and all those X101/R102 refdes are
too long and take up too much board space. I remember reading somewhere
about a program or script to change all the refdes in a hierarchy design,
but, now I can't find it. Does something exist to be able to do what I
want?

Steve