Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist verilog back end gnet-verilog.scm

Hi John,

There is a BASH script "geda_hier_tools.bsh" to generate
Hierarchical Verilog netlist with example that I posted last
month:

http://archives.seul.org/geda/user/Jan-2009/msg00056.html

Note that you need to have your gnetlistrc in each of those
Verilog project to contain:

(hierarchy-traversal  "disabled")

This is needed, because Verilog needs a "non-flatten"
hierarchy. The example shows that.

Hope that helps

Best Regards,
Paul Tan