Re: gEDA-user: PCB + GL latest (patch for indirect rendering support)

On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 12:20 +0000, gdedwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Peter,

> I'm getting errors at build:
>
> In file included from hid/gtk/gtkhid-main.c:34:
> hid/gtk/gui.h:213: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before
> ‘GdkGLConfig’

Hmm, perhaps not.. although I _thought_ I had added the right configure
check..

What you want it GtkGlExt.

On Debian / Ubuntu systems, this is  the "libgtkglext1" package

> hid/gtk/gtkhid-main.c: In function ‘Vx’:
> hid/gtk/gtkhid-main.c:78: error: ‘GHidPort’ has no member named ‘view_x0’
> hid/gtk/gtkhid-main.c:78: error: ‘GHidPort’ has no member named ‘zoom’

Those are internal to PCB, and should exist.

> I guess configure is not checking for a openGL prerequisite that I don't
> have?

I think you're right though.. the fact that it couldn't recognise the
GdkGLConfig type probably threw off the rest of the header-file,
resulting in those compile errors for our own structure members (which
should exist!)

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,