Re: gEDA-user: PCB + GL latest (patch for indirect rendering support)

Hi Peter and all,

Peter Clifton wrote:
> For those testing the PCB+GL branch
>
> git clone git://repo.or.cz/geda-pcb/pcjc2.git
> git checkout -b before_pours origin/before_pours
>
> And to update (easiest I think.. but discards local changes):
>
> git fetch
> git checkout master
> git branch -D before_pours
> git checkout -b before_pours origin/before_pours

What is:

git clone git://repo.or.cz/geda-pcb/pcjc2.git
git checkout --track -b before_pours origin/before_pours

??

BTW: Peter, I just recently got a replacement DSL router from the phone
company, so I'm behind on testing your stuff. Still have to reconnect
the Fedora box. Wireless laptop with Vista (bweerk, cough, cough, ...
hairball) has to do for now.

BTW2: IMHO, now would be a good time to get your OpenGL branch in the
gplgeda.org/pcb.git repo as a separate HID and/or branch as to lower the
treshold for testing. (just swap branches and recompile :-)

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.