Re: gEDA-user: autogenerate documentation to track project progress

Dan McMahill wrote:
> Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
>
>> Currently, I code with ghdl and generate its documentation(pdf) with
>> doxygen + my latex template, thereby I have an updated documentation
>> which helps me track the work done and progress made by different
>> designers. The same documentation I use during my progress meetings
>> and sometimes hand it over to the client with the company's logo. This
>> autogeneration of such document/pdf cost me roughly 5 seconds.
>
> are you saying you use doxygen with your VHDL code?  I thought doxygen
> was fairly heavily tied to the C language to the extent that it even had
> a parser?  Did I completely miss something there?  I'm asking because I
> would love to use something like doxygen for documenting some code
> written in other languages.

Have a look at:

http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/

3rd line from the top :-)

"Doxygen is a documentation system for C++, C, Java, Objective-C,
Python, IDL (Corba and Microsoft flavors), Fortran, VHDL, PHP, C#, and
to some extent D."

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.