gEDA-user: PCB | how to update the pcb, if a change is made to the schematic?

   Hello Fellows,
   I am a new user of gschem and pcb.  I have a question to which I have
   searched the
   archives, but come up empty handed.
   ** In the PCB, is there a command to move components to a specific x,y
   location?
   ** After starting on the PCB, I have to make a change to the
   schematics, is there a way to update
   the pcb file? Without affecting placement or All routing?
   If a email thread has covered this already, would you mind sending me
   that link.
   Thank you, I truly appreciate any help on this.