Re: gEDA-user: Was there a major change to how power nets are handled in netlists?

Hi Matt,

>In many of my schematics, I would have multiple power symbols, and
>when I wanted them to be the same, I just connected them.  However,
>that no longer works!  The netlister is making them separate nets.

	I cannot seem to reproduce this in a simple schematic.  Could
you do me a favor and take a look at the below schematic, netlist it with
your gnetlist (on your machine), and let me know if:

	1) it matches what you are doing in your large schematic
	2) it netlists correctly or incorrectly for you.

I might not have interpreted your schematics correctly and maybe I am
missing something subtle.

>Was this intentional?

	I hope not.

								-Ales