Re: gEDA-user: GL pcb bugs and a question re the log/library window, gerber outline output

On Mon, 2009-02-16 at 14:58 +0100, Denis Grelich wrote:
> Sorry, forgot to actually attach the screenshot and the example ;)

That's pretty broken looking..

I think the first hint of trouble is exemplified by PCB's failure to
clear this the 360 degree arc from the polygon. I've distilled a
test-case from your example (attached).

I wonder if (as a workaround) you'd get better results from two
half-arcs, rather than one arc which touches its-self.

When I get chance I'll try to fix the case for the self-intersecting
arc.

Best wishes,

--
Peter Clifton