gEDA-user: pcb printouts

   I printed a layout in PCB and I'm wondering if there is a way to print
   out the etch patterns without the big black alignment lines?  Is there
   a way to move the pattern on the paper?

   The problem I'm having is when I tape the TTS square of paper to a
   piece of regular paper it's causing the laser printer to jam.  I've
   tried using a piece of regular paper with a window cut in it and that
   doesn't work either.  Any suggestion?

   Thanks