Re: gEDA-user: How to achive ~90us delay on a digital line

> I was thinking of solutions, like a uC with UART, some big fifo, etc.
> However if any of you have simpler solution, could you please share with me?

This is just an off-the-cuff answer, without getting into the details of
your design.  But what about an L-C or R-C delay plus a schmitt-trigger
buffer?  Change the delay with L or C, or R or C.  The buffer will
restore the signal shape and amplitude (i.e. square it up) Timing
accuracy may suffer a little with part-to-part thresholds (on the
buffer), but it's dirt cheap and very flexible.

If you happen to have a CPLD or FPGA around, build a shift register.

gene