Re: gEDA-user: new components

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the free world!

If you've not already found it, a good place to start is here:

http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:gsch2pcb_tutorial

then have a good read of:

http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:gschem_symbol_creation

and

http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:transistor_guide

Then have a look at this bit of the FAQ here:

http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:faq-gschem#gschem_symbols

I only suggest doing it that way round because otherwise you may get
distracted by the rest of the FAQ ...

and when it comes to PCB footprints, I'd recommend you read this first:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/land_patterns_20070818.odf

or
http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/land_patterns_20070818.pdf

from: