Re: gEDA-user: new components

On Tue, 2010-02-02 at 13:05 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > You might consider modifying your CGI to return the mime-type:
> >
> > application/x-geda-symbol
>
> Do we have a reliably official set of MIME types now?  I could update
> gedasymbols.org to use them...

The ones used with geda and PCB since 1.4.x gEDA, and (??? PCB) are as
follows:

application/x-geda-schematic
application/x-geda-symbol  <-- can only be distinguished from ".sch" by
                               its ".sym" extension. No known magic.
application/x-geda-gsch2pcb-project

application/x-pcb-layout
application/x-pcb-footprint
application/x-pcb-netlist   <-- can only be associated with ".net", no
                                known way to detect through "magic".

These ones are much less official, but are shipped with PCB. (*.gbr and
*.cnc)

application/x-gerber
application/x-excellon