Re: gEDA-user: more kvetch re: pcb Arcs

On Tue, 2010-02-02 at 12:58 -0500, Stuart Brorson wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Feb 2010, Mark Rages wrote:
>
> [...]
> > If I can't get this working in the next few days, I'll probably be
> > buying a license for Altium and a Windows computer.  The thought
> > depresses me.
>
> Rather than shelling out more than $7000 on an Altium license, why not
> use some of money to contract one of the gEDA developers to get the
> fix done for you?   You'd get what you want, and it probably wouldn't
> cost neraly as much as a full-blown Altium seat.

Well - I just tested Ineiev's patch with the test-case attached to the
bug, and the fix exists already.. just needs committing.

No need to spend $cash, just apply patch and recompile. Don't you just
love the support turn-around times when there is a defect found in gEDA?

(Ok, this issue was known about for a while.. but we can still be pretty
prompt about helping people find a solution.)

Best regards,

Peter C.