Re: gEDA-user: OT: Latex

On Sat, 2010-02-06 at 20:54 +0100, Krzysztof KoÅciuszkiewicz wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 06, 2010 at 06:16:02PM +0100, Stefan Salewski wrote:
>
> > I would prefer PS-Tricks instead  of old METAPOST.
>
> Unfortunately PS-Tricks is postscript only.  For both PS and PDF I would
> recommend using TikZ.  Beamer (written by the same author) uses low
> level routines from TikZ to produce its pretty slides.
>
> Best regards,

Oh!

I have to admit that I never used PSTricks for serious work, but I was
impressed by the results (and examples of Herbert Voss, who wrote a book
about PSTricks, maybe in  german language only.) I know that early
versions of PSTricks did not work with PDF, but it was my impression
that now PDF works fine. I know that package Beamer supports supports
similar functions...

Thanks for this remark.

Stefan Salewski