Re: gEDA-user: Translations for gEDA 1.6.1....

On Sat, 2010-02-06 at 23:42 +0000, Peter Clifton wrote:

> To all those people who's native language is not English - please help
> us by visiting:
>
> https://translations.launchpad.net/geda/stable-1.6/
>
> And ensuring that gEDA 1.6.x gets fully translated into your language.
>
> (I don't promise when 1.6.1 will be released - hopefully soon - but we
> can always release a 1.6.2 with more translation updates!)

Don't all rush to do this right now though.. the templates with the new
accelerator strings will probably take up to an hour to be imported by
Launchpad.

Also note, that the template name "libgeda38" on Launchpad is (at some
point) going to be renamed "libgeda" to ease the translation workflow
when we release the next gEDA version.

That shouldn't cause any loss of existing translations - but might be
problematic if you're in the middle of editing when the admin issues the
rename. I don't know when that might be done - although I have requested
it.