Re: gEDA-user: gEDA-announce: Please update your translations for gEDA/gaf in prep for a release

On Wed, 2010-02-10 at 07:49 -0500, Ales Hvezda wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is a desire to get a release (1.6.1) out this weekend or there
> abouts.
>
> Translators, please verify/update your translations as soon as possible.
> I don't really have a preference as to which branch these updates occur
> on, unless PeterC has a preference.

stable-1.6 would be preferable, as there have been unrelated string
changes on git HEAD. This would mean an incomplete 1.6.1 translation
if I had to merge them from git HEAD).

Contact me off-list if you want some help committing to a specific
branch - or for translators without commit access - just send patches to
the list and I'll apply them.

Best wishes,

Peter C.