gEDA-user: Action to flip board

Hi, I'm trying to make a script to panelize some boards within PCB.

I am using LoadFrom() and PasteBuffer to place two copies of the
board.  So far, so good.

But I need one copy to be flipped over:  top layer and bottom layers
flipped and interchanged, and all components on the board on the other
side.  (This way, the same placement programming works for both sides
of the board.)

The Select(All) and Flip(Selected) actions look like what I need,
except:  the window wants me to interactively place the mirror line
with the cursor, and the copper and silk layers are not flipped.  Only
elements are flipped.    The first problem is annoying, but I can live
with it.  The second is a bit of a show stopper.  Is there any known
workaround?

Regards,
Mark
markrages@gmail