gEDA-user: Hurray for GUI!

Yesterday, I made a bunch of symbols with the web version of djboxsym. Very handy. GUI as it should be: an effective assist to a necessarily manual graphical process. Thanks DJ!

But may I make a feature request? The majority of my "from scratch" box symbols do not represent things with pin numbers: they represent hierarchical subcircuits. djboxsym uses the numbers both for visible pinnumber= and invisible pinseq= attributes (good). But I'd like an option to have only the pinseq= attributes.

--
John Doty      Noqsi Aerospace, Ltd.
http://www.noqsi.com/