gEDA-user: Plans for a new PCB snapshot?

Hello,

I am currently working on the gEDA 1.6.1 ebuild for gentoo -- should be
easy, because it is mainly a bugfix version, but of course I have to do
some testing...

The pcb-20091103 snapshot did not make it in the official Gentoo tree
till now. (I send the ebuild to the developers last year.)

Before I send a reminder to Gentoo-Bugzilla: Are there plans for a new
PCB snapshot in the next months? (It would be not good if I persuade the
gentoo people to include pcb-20091103 now when there is already an
upcomming new snapshot.)

Best regards

Stefan Salewski