gEDA-user: FIRST robotics...

Some of you know I've been working with the local high school's FIRST
robotics team.  Here's a status update:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_VfT5_mEn0

At 0:49 there's a photo of me teaching one of the freshman how to
assemble a circuit board full of 0603's and PTH parts.  The board was
designed with gEDA/PCB, etched in my basement, built my him, and works
like a charm.

And no, I did not have to fix *any* of his soldering.

The board is a manual servo controller, or "servo tool".  Since I
didn't have any 555's kicking around, it instead has a 16-bit
microcontroller that makes the pulses and drives an LED array.