Re: gEDA-user: FIRST robotics...

> D.J.D.;

For those who don't know - DJ is my name, not my initials.

> For instilling in these young folks, a sense of pride in laying it
> out and doing it right, we need a squad of cheerleaders to put on a
> show but I'm fresh out of those.

I think that's the whole point of FIRST - For Inspiration and
Recognition of Science and Technology.  We mentors are now starting to
think about what to do in the "off season" to (1) keep the kids
interested, and (2) show the rest of the school what we're up to.
I've suggested robot mascots at the football games :-)