Re: gEDA-user: let's play "guess the netlist" with gsch2pcb!

On Wednesday 17 February 2010 22:20:26 Mark Rages wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 4:16 PM, Peter TB Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Wednesday 17 February 2010 22:07:29 Mark Rages wrote:
> >>
> >> I don't think there's anything too weird in my Ubuntu 9.04 system.  I
> >> just created a new user and ran from that account, with the same
> >> result.
> >
> > Please run gschlas -e <filename>.sch and post the result to the list.
>
> Here it is.

Hmm... looks like an attribute promotion problem -- note that the Vcc net=
attributes are still present in the symbol, but should be overridden by the
attributes in the schematic. Here's my netlist, using gnetlist -g geda:

##############################
START header

gEDA's netlist format
Created specifically for testing of gnetlist

END header

START components

R1 device=RESISTOR

END components

START renamed-nets

END renamed-nets

START nets

V5 : R1 2
V3 : R1 1

END nets
##############################

Please follow the following steps:

(1) move or rename your personal gnetlistrc and gafrc files (in $HOME/.gEDA).
(2) move your testcase to a directory without gnetlistrc or gafrc files.
(3) run gnetlist -i -v <filename>.sch (please use the embedded one)
(4) post the output.

Thanks,

                                   Peter

--