Re: gEDA-user: let's play "guess the netlist" with gsch2pcb!

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 4:35 PM, Peter TB Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 February 2010 22:20:26 Mark Rages wrote:

>> > Please run gschlas -e <filename>.sch and post the result to the list.
>>
>> Here it is.
>
> Hmm... looks like an attribute promotion problem -- note that the Vcc net=
> attributes are still present in the symbol, but should be overridden by the
> attributes in the schematic. Here's my netlist, using gnetlist -g geda:
>
> ##############################
> START header
>
> gEDA's netlist format
> Created specifically for testing of gnetlist
>
> END header
>
> START components
>
> R1 device=RESISTOR
>
> END components
>
> START renamed-nets
>

> END renamed-nets
>
> START nets
>
> V5 : R1 2
> V3 : R1 1
>
> END nets
> ##############################
>
> Please follow the following steps:
>
> (1) move or rename your personal gnetlistrc and gafrc files (in $HOME/.gEDA).
> (2) move your testcase to a directory without gnetlistrc or gafrc files.
> (3) run gnetlist -i -v <filename>.sch (please use the embedded one)
> (4) post the output.

OK, I created a new user with an empty home directory.
test@midwesttelecine:~$ gnetlist -i -v  untitled.sch
gEDA/gnetlist version 1.5.2.20090328
gEDA/gnetlist comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; see COPYING for more details.
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
conditions; please see the COPYING file for more details.

Verbose mode legend

n : Found net
C : Found component (staring to traverse component)
p : Found pin (starting to traverse pin / or examining pin)
P : Found end pin connection (end of this net)
R : Starting to rename a net
v : Found source attribute, traversing down
^ : Finished underlying source, going back up
u : Found a refdes which needs to be demangle
U : Found a connected_to refdes which needs to be demangle

- Starting internal netlist creation
 C CpnnnPpnnnP CpnnnP CpnnnP DONE

- Staring post processing
- Naming nets: