gEDA-user: gerbv export to png

Moin,

What I like to do: create an assembly drawing for my new shiny layout.

How: Using gerbv to export a PNG image at 600dpi, with the front copper
in translucent red, front paste in a little stronger red on top, to
better see the pads, the deeper layers in very light colors below, and
the silk layer in solid black on top of it.

This is my Makefile rule:

%.png: %.gvp
        -$(GERBV) -p $< -o $@ -B 0 -D 600 -x png || true

The problem: the .gvp file does not include the opacity values.  So the
black silk is not exported as black as it should.

When I run gerbv interactivly, adjust the opacity and choose the PNG
export from teh menu, I cannot set the resolution.  And the commandline
setting -D 600 is ignored.

How can I have all three?  100% opaque silk and drill on top,
translucent copper layers, _and_ 600dpi resolution?

Thanks for all the code!

GruÃ, Stephan